Asilo Piazza Roma

Originally a one-story building, this kindergarten was built in 1928 on the initiative of the managers of the nearby Siele mercury mines. 
On the death of Raffaello Rosselli, president of the company, the board of directors decided to sponsor public works in his memory in the mining villages. 
In addition to this one, kindergartens were also built in Saragiolo and Selvena, together with an outpatient clinic in Castell’Azzara.

targa asilo

Asilo Piazza Roma - QR Code Friendly